300 E. Madison Street
Built in the 1890’s, this building was home to the William Kopfer Saloon. Prior to its purchase in 2020 by Fourth Corner LLC, the lower level (commercial space) had been vacant for 12 years. Former occupants include Ken’s Tap, Yangers Pub, and 5 Star Realty.
• • •
“We could not have done this project without the RDA revolving loan. The RDA board was very supportive of the project and shared our vision for revitalizing this property. Upon approval, loan funds were distributed very quickly allowing us to keep pace with contractor availability.We are very thankful to the RDA and the revolving loan program they provide.”
- Bob Mudler, Owner - Fourth Corner, LLC